Valentines Day Menu
3 Courses £25
- Pan fried king prawns with fresh pineapple cubes and brown sugar served with a white wine and butter sauce, topped with crispy chorizo strips.
- Steamed fresh mussels with garlic and ginger with a white wine and butter sauce, served with garlic toast
- Golden balls of Bolognese stuffed with risotto
- Stuffed Portobello mushrooms with goats cheese and spinach, baked in the oven and served on a bed of rocket with an olive oil drizzle (V)
- Soup of the day (V)
- Stuffed chicken breast with sun-dried tomatoes, goats cheese and basil served on a bed of spinach with a cream cheese sauce.
- Sea bass fillet coated in beer tempura batter, golden fried and served with steamed pak choi, saluted with mushrooms and a limoncello sauce.
- Lamb cutlets – marinated in olive oil, fresh mint and rosemary, simply grilled to your liking.
- 8oz Sirloin steak
- Vegetarian option – any dish from our vegetarian menu
All main course come with vegetables and choice of potatoes.
- Lemoncello Cheesecake
- Eton Mess
- Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Mixed Ice Cream